We have the Minnesota Department of Health’s “Comprehensive Nursing License” to offer services to patients who enjoy Home and Community-Based Services in the State of Minnesota.
PRIVATE DUTY NURSING: PDN Services are nursing services for someone whose illness, injury, physical or mental condition requires ongoing care by a Registered (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- PDN is for patients who need more individual and continuous skilled nursing care
- Ordered by the recipient’s physician and provided under a care plan approved by the physician
- Complex PDN Care: Complex PDN care is provided to recipients who are either ventilator-dependent or who require an intensive level of care.
Home Health Aide Services (HHA)
Home Health Aide services offered by Dominion Cares are medically-oriented tasks required to maintain the recipient’s health or to facilitate treatment of an illness or injury. Services must be ordered by a physician and have professional supervision provided by a Medicare-Certified agency.
HHAs perform duties such as:
- Assisting with personal cares such as bathing, dressing, grooming, feeding, toileting, routine catheter and colostomy care, ambulating, transfers or positioning; simple dressing changes; assisting with medications that are ordinarily self-administered.
- Routine care of prosthetic and orthotic devices.